Well, the Valentine’s Day is finally over. I hope that you all had an extra awesome time with your families. Mine was great too!
I also made some mouth-watering dishes including mini strawberry cheesecakes, which I will be sharing after a couple of savory recipes. This is because I have been sharing so much sweet stuff lately. Too much sweet is not good for anybody’s teeth, that’s what we keep telling to Adoria. I think the same rule applies to us elders too, so it’s time to practice what we preach! 😉
And soon I will share sweet stuff too!
I have successfully shot the video for the mini strawberry cheesecakes — the only part which is not done is the editing part. And that sure takes some time. Yeah! Still editing does take time for me. I am a bit more efficient in shooting videos nowadays, but the only thing which takes time is the rendering. And this is something I have no control over. I so wish that I had a super-powered machine which could render videos in a flash, but I think that’s just a dream which cannot come true. At least for now. 🙂
Okay! Without any further delays let’s talk about today’s dish. The dish is ‘Peppery Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip’. Doesn’t this Dip just make you want to have a spoonful without anything else? Well, I can surely have this dip as it is. It’s so so delicious.
Any why not? It has everything I would want in a dip.
Okay, I know what you all must be thinking — it’s just a dip, so what could be so exciting about a dip? Right?
Oh! Believe me, it has everything you want in a perfect dip or spread. It has cheese + broccoli + bell peppers + salt + chilies + garlic + cream + rose pepper + milk + oregano! Wow! Isn’t it amazing?
It certainly has so much to love. It’s that vibrant color of rose pepper and crunchy texture of almond and sunflower seeds which make me crazy everytime I think of a hot dip! If you love broccoli and cheese together, I think you are going to love this dip!
It’s not only great for dinner parties, but it’s also just perfect for the potluck too! Try making this delicious hot broccoli cheese dip to your next dinner party and serve as a starter with some fries. You’ll surely get so many WOW’s! 🙂
A dip which is bursting out with pungent flavour profile. It goes very well with any kind of crackers. Yes, any kind. Crackers, pretzels, crispbread, veggies — you just name it. You can pair this dip with almost anything. I personally prefer to have them with rye crisp bread. So healthy, so nutritious and so YUMMY!
The whole point here is that this Pepper hot broccoli cheese dip has all the potential to be on your weekend menu.
Not only because it is packed full of all healthy ingredients, but also because it’s SO tasty. This is one of those great recipes which can be made on a weekend and can be enjoyed for a couple of days.
As you can see in the video above that this dip is super quick to make, and super easy too!!
Make this hot, cheesy, warm, creamy, spicy veggie dip as an appetizer any day of the week, or the year. Or you can have this on a toasted bread as breakfast or with some flatbreads as lunch. It would be delicious in any way. This dip can be served hot, warm or at room temperature.
Okay, that’s all to this recipe!
Peppery Hot Broccoli Cheese DipPeppery Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip! A hot, cheesy, warm, creamy, spicy veggie dip as an appetizer any day of the week, or the year. Or you can have this on a toasted bread as breakfast or with some flatbreads as lunch. It would be delicious in any way.Print full recipe here: https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/peppery-hot-broccoli-cheese-dip/
Posted by My Ginger Garlic Kitchen – Indian Recipes on Monday, February 15, 2016
- Ice cold water
- Broccoli florets - 1½ cup
- Salt - 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped green bell pepper - ½ cup
- Finely chopped yellow bell pepper - ½ cup
- Broccoli, blanched and chopped - 1 cup
- Finely chopped onions - ½ cup
- Butter or margarine - 1 tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Green chili chopped - 1 tbsp
- Garlic, chopped - 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream - ½ cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Crushed rose pepper or black pepper - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Crackers or veggies
- Fill a pot ⅔ of the way full with water and let it boil.
- Once the water has begun to boil add 1 tablespoon of salt to the water. Once the water is boiled add the cut broccoli florets into the boiling water.
- Boil for about 3-4 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and a few ice cubes. Set it aside.
- Remove broccoli with a slotted spoon and immediately place the broccoli in the ice water. Let them stay in water for about a minutes and strain them in the colander.
- Finally chop the broccoli florets.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan.
- Add chopped green chilies and chopped garlic.
- Sauté for a few seconds on a medium heat
- Add blanched broccoli, yellow bell pepper and green bell pepper.
- Saute for a minute and add chopped and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add crushed pepper, oregano and salt.
- Add the cheese, fresh cream and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and mix well. Cook for another minute.
- Garnish with some rose pepper, sliced almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Serve immediately with cracker or veggie of your choice.
If you cook this dish, be sure to tag your photo with this hashtag: #mggk
Happy Cooking & Keep Sharing! 🙂