Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
What Exhilarating Iced Choco Latte?
Exhilarating Iced Choco Latte is a chilled and a refreshing chocolate coffee drink. This super yummy coffee drink is a great alternative to regular hot coffee, which also makes you feel refreshing as it comes with fresh smell of coffee and chocolate together. This drink can be prepared with love and just a few ingredients you have in your kitchen :-). Iced choco latte is a true delight to all the coffee and chocolate lovers!
Let’s learn to make Exhilarating Iced Choco Latte in 2 easy to understand quick steps.
- milk – 2 glass
- chocolate powder – 3 tbsp
- instant coffee powder – 3 tbsp
- whipped cream for topping
- sugar as per taste (optional)
- chocolate shavings for topping
- ice cubes – 1 glass
- Take a mug. Add coffee powder, chocolate powder, sugar along with 2 tbsp of water. Whisk with an electric coffee beater until frothy. Take another mixing container. Add milk, and whisk until frothy.
- Take 4 serving glasses. Divide whisked chocolate coffee mixture equally into all glasses. Add ice cubes to all glasses, and pour whisked milk onto each serving glass. Top with whipped cream and some chocolate shavings, and serve. Enjoy!
MY PHOTOGRAPHY NOTES:
Camera: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
Setup: Used natural sunlight coming from left, and a silver reflector on the right side of the frame
Props & Styling: I arranged my coffee glasses on dark brown tray, used some ice cubes to give it a cooling atmosphere. I let the whip cream drip out from the glass to make it more desirable. Clicked all of the Exhilarating Iced Choco Latte photographs on a dark background.
Angle: I clicked these photos with 90°, 70°, 45°.
Happy Cooking 🙂
[simple-qr size=”” type=”url” url=”http://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/exhilarating-iced-choco-latte/” margin=”0″ size=”160″ align=”center” pointer_text=”Get This Awesome Recipe
On Your Smartphone.” pointer_color=”#FF1975″ pointer_position=”left”]
Filed under: All-Recipes, Beverage Recipes, Summer Drink Recipes, Summer Recipes beverages, Breakfast, food photography, Food Styling, Indian Food, My ginger garlic Kitchen, Quick Indian Recipes, vegetarian recipes