Cooking time: 2 minutes
What is Creamy Cappuccino Chocolate Lassi?
Creamy Cappuccino Chocolate Lassi is a yogurt smoothie; prepared with yogurt, milk, cappuccino, chocolate, honey, and brown sugar. Creamy Cappuccino Chocolate Lassi is a wonderfully refreshing recipe because of cappuccino and yogurt. Coffee lovers can certainly not resist this amazing beverage. With this drink in your hands, you are surely ready to say Hello to hot summer 🙂
Let’s learn to make Creamy Cappuccino Chocolate Lassi in 4 easy to understand quick steps.
- 1 1⁄4 glass chilled yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup chilled milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cappuccino powder
- 1⁄4 tsp instant coffee powder (for a richer taste)
- 3 tbsp chocolate powder
- ice cubes
- whipped cream for topping
- chocolate powder for dusting
- Dissolve coffee powder in 1 tsp of water and mix well.
- Add yogurt, milk, cappuccino powder, chocolate powder, coffee liquid, honey, and brown sugar to a jug. And blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to serving glasses, and pour lassi into serving glasses.
- Top lassi glasses with whip cream, and dust some chocolate powder. Creamy Cappuccino Chocolate Lassi is ready. Serve chilled & enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.