Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
What is Caramelized Banana Mango with Coconut?
Caramelized Banana Mango with Coconut is a Thai-style dessert. It gives a nice coconutty flavor with refreshingly creamy fruits. This is an ultimate sweet dish for instant coconut cravings. Well served with vanilla or coconut ice cream.
Let’s learn to make Caramelized Banana Mango with Coconut 4 in easy to understand quick steps.
- brown sugar – 5 tbsp
- bananas, peeled, and halved lengthwise – 2
- mango slices – 4
- pinch of salt
- coconut milk – 400 ml
- coconut shavings for serving- 1 tbsp
- ice cream coconut/vanilla – 4 dollops
- Heat a pan. Sprinkle 1 tsp sugar on it. When sugar is melted, add banana slices, and caramelize from both sides. Remove from pan, and keep aside.
- Spread 1 tsp sugar more to the same pan. Caramelize mango slices from both sides. Remove from pan, and keep aside.
- Heat another pan, add coconut milk with pinch of salt and sugar. Let it boil until it forms a syrup. Remove from heat, and let them cool.
- Divide coconut syrup in 4 serving dishes. Top with caramelized bananas and mangoes. Add a dollop of ice cream to each plate, and garnish with coconut shavings. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.