Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Black Chickpea Tuc Cracker Chaat
Black Chickpea Tuc Cracker Chaat is an appetizer, prepared with boiled black chickpeas, onion, tomato, cucumber salad tossed with indian spices and herbs. This great dish is a beautiful combo of salad with crackers, which just melts in your mouth. This is a crunchy, tangy, hot, and spicy appetizer which comes with so many different flavours. And they taste so amazing that you can’t stop at just one, so prepare some extra when your are making this cracker chaat. Your family would love these, like mine did.
Let’s learn to cook Black Chickpea Tuc Cracker Chaat in easy to understand quick steps.
- black chickpea, soaked overnight & cooked – 2 cups
- cucumber, chopped – ¾ cup
- cherry tomatoes, sliced – ½ cup
- red onion, chopped – 1
- lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- green chili, chopped – 1
- salt – 1/2 tsp
- chaat masala -1/2 tsp
- cumin powder – 1 tsp
- black salt – 1/2 tsp
- red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- tuc crackers – 12 pcs
- coriander – 1 tbsp
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients except crackers to it.
- Mix well. Toss well. Keep covered in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Put a tbsp chickpea salad on a cracker, top with some coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Camera: Nikon D7100
Lens: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens
Setup: Used natural sunlight coming from left, and a reflector on the right side of the frame.
Props & Styling: A wooden tray on a dark wooden background. Added some dried flowers to the frame for styling.
Angle: I clicked these photos with 90°, 70°, 45°, 50°.
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.