Black Chickpea Tuc Cracker Chaat
Chickpea Tuc Cracker Chaat is an appetizer made with boiled black chickpeas, onion, tomato, cucumber salad tossed with indian spices and herbs. Great snack.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 15 minutes
Category = Snack
Cuisine = International
Serves = 12
Nutrition Info = 76 calories
Serving Size = 1 Serving
» For Black Chickpea Tuc Cracker Chaat //
- 2 cups black chickpea, soaked overnight & cooked
- 3/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium-sized red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 green chili, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 12 pcs tuc crackers
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
» How to Make Black Chickpea Tuc Cracker Chaat //
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients except crackers to it.
- Mix well. Toss well. Keep covered in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Put a tbsp chickpea salad on a cracker, top with some coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy
- No notes for this recipe.