Honeyed Honey Melon Raita.
Honeyed Honey Melon Raita is a sweet yogurt condiment. This is a raita made with diverse ingredients, which is prepared with honey-melon, sweetened with honey, and flavoured with pistachio, almonds, and raisins. This is a perfectly chilled summer dessert. It can be served as snack or brunch. This sweet and delicious fruit-nut raita provides a good source of calcium.
Let’s learn to cook Honeyed Honey Melon Raita in easy to understand quick steps.
- Natural Yogurt, Chilled - 2 Cups
- Honey-Melon, Chopped - 1 Cup
- Honey - 2 Tbsp
- Cardamom Powder - 1 Tsp
- Pistachio, Chopped - 1 Tbsp
- Almonds, Chopped - 1 Tbsp
- Raisins - 2 Tbsp
- Ice Cubes - 4
- Add yogurt, honey, honey-melon, cardamom powder, pistachio, almonds, and raisins to a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Take 4 serving bowls, and add 1 ice cube to each bowl.
- Divide raita to 4 bowls. Garnish with raisins, and pistachio. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, then please further help me by FOLLOWING me on:
If you cook this dish, be sure to tag your photo with this hashtag: #mggk
Happy Cooking and Keep Sharing! 🙂