Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Delectable Blueberry Muffins For 4!
Delectable Blueberry Muffins For 4, as the name says itself, makes 4 muffins. They give a perfect moist bread-like texture, and are wonderfully golden brown in color. Bursting with blueberries, makes them look beautiful and tempting. A quick & easy recipe for less number of muffins, needs almost no clean up :-). Try out these delectable blueberry muffins and fall in love with the taste of the blueberries all over again.
Let’s learn to make Delectable Blueberry Muffins For 4 in 6 easy to understand quick steps.
- bread flour – 3/4 cup
- baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- milk – 3 tbsp
- vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- fresh blueberries – 1/4 cup
- granulated sugar – 2 tbsp
- beaten egg – 2
- unsalted butter, melted – 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C. Take a mixing bowl. Add bread flour, baking soda, and granulated sugar, and whisk well.
- Set aside. Take another bowl. Add melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and stir well.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir well.
- Add blueberries to the batter, and mix well gently.
- Insert 4 muffin liners into the muffin baking tray.
- Evenly distribute the batter into muffin pan. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until it is cooked. Allow to cool for 3 minutes before enjoying. Remove from pan, and enjoy with your favorite beverages.
Happy Cooking 🙂
[simple-qr size=”” type=”url” url=”https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/delectable-blueberry-muffins-four-recipe/” margin=”0″ size=”160″ align=”center” pointer_text=”Get This Awesome Recipe
On Your Smartphone.” pointer_color=”#FF1975″ pointer_position=”left”]