Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
What is Coriander Coconut Chutney?
Coriander Coconut Chutney is a refreshingly spiced condiment. This simple and flavorful recipe is prepared with coriander leaves, desiccated coconut, roasted gram, green chilies, yogurt and some spices. Coriander Coconut Chutney is an awesome accompaniment to your favorite snacks.
Let’s learn to make Coriander Coconut Chutney in easy to understand quick steps.
Ingredients for chutney:
- desiccated coconut – 1 cup
- coriander leaves, chopped – 1 cup
- green chilies, chopped – 2
- ginger, chopped – 1 tbsp
- roasted gram – 1⁄2 cup
- salt as per taste
- yogurt – 3⁄4 cup
Ingredients for tempering:
- mustard seeds – 2 tsp
- oil – 1 tsp
- dried red chilies – 2
Method for chutney:
- Take a grinder. Add grated coconut, coriander leaves, chopped green chilies chopped ginger, chopped roasted gram, and salt to it. Grind until the mixture has a texture that is fine and smooth.
- Now add yogurt to it, and grind to make smooth paste.
- Transfer the Green Coriander and Coconut Chutney to a serving bowl.
Method for tempering:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, and dried red chilies to it. Sauté for 10 seconds.
- Remove from heat and pour this tempering on chutney bowl. Serve the Green Coriander and Coconut Chutney as a spread or use it with your favorite snacks. Enjoy!
Happy Cooking 🙂
Show us your love by commenting on this post, and share your thoughts.
Liked this post, then you will like this too.