Carrot Garlic Triangle Paratha is an Indian flatbread Breakfast/lunch box recipe. This recipe is prepared with garlic, carrots, wheat flour, and seasoned with spices.
What is Carrot Garlic Triangle Paratha?
Carrot Garlic Triangle Paratha is an Indian flatbread Breakfast/lunch box recipe. This recipe is prepared with garlic, carrots, wheat flour, and seasoned with spices. Carrot Garlic Triangle Paratha is a very quick, healthy and simple breakfast recipe, which is fuller too.
Let’s learn to make Carrot Garlic Triangle Paratha in easy to understand quick steps.
Carrot Garlic Triangle Paratha – Carrot garlic Flatbread [Recipe]
(Rating: 4.6 from 22 reviews)
|Prep time 🕐||Cook time 🕐||Total time 🕐|
|Category ☶||Cuisine ♨||Serves ☺|
|Nutrition Info ⊛||Serving size ⊚|
|87 calories||1 Paratha|
For Dough //
- 2 cups wheat flour
- salt as per taste
- a pinch of turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp oil for dough
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 4 tbsp garlic paste
For Roasting //
- cooking oil for brushing paratha
Making Paratha Dough //
- Take a large mixing bowl. Add wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, grated carrots, garam masala powder, cumin seeds, red chili powder to the flour. Mix well, and add warm water to it. Knead to make smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film, and let it set for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 small balls, and roll the dough balls into circles. Now brush garlic paste on it. Fold into half and again spread garlic paste, and fold into quarter.
- Carefully roll it again to make a triangle shaped paratha.
Roasting Paratha //
- Heat a pan, and roast rolled triangles from both sides, or until brown spots starts to appear.
- Now brush a little oil on both sides, and cook for few more seconds. Your crispy Carrot Garlic Triangle Paratha is ready.
- Serve hot with any raita and pickle of your choice.
- No notes for this recipe.