Pin it to your BREAKFAST BOARD to SAVE IT for later!
Follow My Ginger Garlic Kitchen on Pinterest for even more great ideas and deliciously appealing recipes!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Sandwich by My 4-Year Old | Video Recipe
My 4-year old shows how to make peanut butter chocolate sandwich. This makes a sweet and salty breakfast. This sandwich is also great for lunchbox or picnic. It tastes wonderful with a glass of milk or hot chocolate.
Author: Anupama Paliwal
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Bread slices White or brown - 2 slices
- Creamy Peanut butter - 2 tbsp
- Chocolate Hazelnut spread - 2 tbsp (Or use Nutella)
- Banana, sliced - 1 medium
- Chocolate chips - 1 tbsp
- Almond slices - 1 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese slice - 1
- Use cookie cutters to cut out fun sandwich shapes on 1 bread slice and set them aside.
- Spread peanut butter on a bread slice.
- Spread chocolate hazelnut spread over the peanut butter.
- Top with banana slices.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with chocolate chips and almond slices.
- Top with other bread slice and enjoy. (You can also toast these sandwiches)