Pin it to your BREAKFAST BOARD to SAVE IT for later!
Follow My Ginger Garlic Kitchen on Pinterest for even more great ideas and deliciously appealing recipes!
- Bread slices White or brown - 2 slices
- Creamy Peanut butter - 2 tbsp
- Chocolate Hazelnut spread - 2 tbsp (Or use Nutella)
- Banana, sliced - 1 medium
- Chocolate chips - 1 tbsp
- Almond slices - 1 tbsp
- Cheddar cheese slice - 1
- Use cookie cutters to cut out fun sandwich shapes on 1 bread slice and set them aside.
- Spread peanut butter on a bread slice.
- Spread chocolate hazelnut spread over the peanut butter.
- Top with banana slices.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with chocolate chips and almond slices.
- Top with other bread slice and enjoy. (You can also toast these sandwiches)