Watermelon Onion Yogurt Chip Dip - Watermelon Raita
This watermelon onion yogurt chip dip is a light and refreshing classic dip perfect for hot days. Serve along with chips or as a side with Indian meal.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/watermelon-onion-yogurt-chip-dip/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Appetizer
Cuisine = World
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 227 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Watermelon Raita
- greek yogurt, chilled - 2 cup
- watermelon, grated and chilled- 1 cup
- salt, as per taste
- onion, chopped - 1 large
- cumin powder - 1 tsp
- chaat masala - ½ tsp
- almonds, chopped for garnish
- fresh chilies, and pepper for garnish
» How to Make Watermelon Raitas //
- Take a mixing bowl. Combine the yogurt, watermelon, onion, cumin powder, chaat masala, and salt and whisk well.
- Garnish with your favorite, green chiles, Top with chopped almonds, and serve with crackers, chips or fruits.
- No notes for this recipe.