Spiced Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Recipe is a super easy delicious pie. The filling is made from pumpkin puree, eggs, condensed milk a little salt, and spice mix.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/spiced-pumpkin-pie-video/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 8 minutes
Cook Time = 45 minutes
Total Time = 53 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = World
Serves = 6-8
Nutrition Info = 231 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Spiced Pumpkin Pie //
- pie crust (I am using ready-made crust)
- pumpkin puree - 1 cup
- spice mix (see below)
- sweetened condensed milk - 1 can (15 oz)
- eggs - 2 large
- pumpkin pie spice - 1 tablespoon
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon
» For serving //
- chocolate shards
- chocolate cereals
- chilled condensed milk
- cinnamon sugar
» For Spice Mix //
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
» How to Make Spiced Pumpkin Pie //
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220° C.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, spice mix, ginger and salt.
- Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough on a floured surface to fit the pie plate leaving about 3-5 inches of dough hanging over the edge.
- Roll the dough on the rolling pin, and fit the pie crust in a pie plate.
- Now crimp the edges to make a pretty pattern.
- Remove the excess dough and set this aside aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together all the pumpkin filling ingredients until all combined.
- Pour the prepared filling into the prepared pie shell and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. After 15 minutes, reduce your oven temperature to 350°F/175°C. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes on a wire rack. Now chill it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Top with chilled condensed milk, and sprinkle some cinnamon sugar.
- And decorate with chocolate cereals and chocolate shards and serve chilled.
- Slice and enjoy this rich, classic and custardy cinnamon pie.
- No notes for this recipe.