Baguette Pizza Bites
Baguette Pizza Bites are easy to prepare. Its a classic makeover to the regular pizza, which is simply delicious, and makes a quick handy snack.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/scrumptious-baguette-pizza-bites-vegetarian-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 15 minutes
Category = Appetizer
Cuisine = International
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 224 calories
Serving Size = 1 Bite
» For pizza bites //
- french bread baguette, cut into 2 inch pieces - 2
- mozzarella shreds - 2 cups
- chopped vegetables for topping
» For sauce //
- tomato ketchup - 3 tablespoons
- garlic, grated - 2 tablespoons
- dry oregano - 1 tsp
- dry basil - 1 tsp
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
» How to Make Baguette Pizza Bites //
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 20o°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a mixing bowl, and mix well. Keep it covered in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place baguette bites on baking tray. Spread pizza sauce over each slice. Spread all toppings on top, and top with cheese shreds.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until cheese gets melted and bread becomes crispy. Enjoy with your favourite drink.
- No notes for this recipe.