Rye Crispbread Chaat
Rye Crispbread Chaat is a twsited version of papdi chaat with potatoes, chickpeas, tamarind chutney, peanut, roasted green chili, and pomegranate arils.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/rye-crispbread-chaat/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 7 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 12 minutes
Category = Appetizer
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 179 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Rye Crispbread Chaat
- rye crispbreads - 8
- roasted potato slices - 1 cup
- natural yogurt or greek yogurt - 2 cup
- tamarind chutney - 6 tablespoons
- chickpeas, cooked - 1/4 cup
- roasted peanuts - 1/4 cup
- roasted green chilies - 4
- onions, chopped - 1
- cilantro leaves - 2 tablespoons
- pomegranate arils - 1/4 cup
- salt to taste
- chaat masala - 1 teaspoon
- cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- chili powder - 1 teaspoon
» How to Make Rye Crispbread Chaat //
- Coarsely crush 8 crispbreads and arrange them on a serving plate.
- Top it with half potatoes, half chickpeas, 1 cup yogurt, 3 tablespoons tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle roasted half peanuts, pinch of salt, ¼ teaspoon chaat masala, pinch of cumin powder and pinch of chili powder over it.
- Top with some chopped onions, pomegranate arils, and cilantro leaves.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 1 more plate.
- Serve Rye Crispbread Chaat immediately!
- No notes for this recipe.