Rose Masala Chai Recipe - How to Make Rose Tea
Rose Masala Chai is enriched with spices and rose petals. This chai is similar to masala chai, but the flavors in this tea are so deliciously striking.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/rose-masala-chai-how-to-make-rose-tea-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 12 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 5 calories
Serving Size = 1 bowl, 4-rolls, etc.
» For Rose Masala Chai:
- 1 tablespoons black tea leaves or 2 black tea bags
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 inch cinnamon stick (dalchini)
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder (elaichi powder)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (adrak)
- 4 tablespoons dried rose petals (gulab ke sukhe patte)
- 4 cloves (laung)
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds (saunf)
- 1 tablespoon rose water (gulabjal)
- 2 tablespoons sugar or as per taste
» Make Rose Masala Chai:
- Crush cinnamon stick, cloves, fennel seeds, and ginger in a mortar-pestle and set aside.
- Pour the water into a saucepan.
- After that, add crushed cinnamon, cloves, fennel seeds, and ginger.
- Add rose petals, tea leaves, and sugar to the saucepan.
- Stir well and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add ground cardamom and stir well to combine.
- Now, add in the milk, and let it come to a boil.
- Turn heat to low then boil for 7 minutes.
- Now add the rose water and boil for 2 more minutes.
- Strain the tea into cups.
- Serve Rose Masala Chai immediately with some butter cookies or jeera biscuit.
- No notes for this recipe.