Romantic CHOCO-BERRY Valentine Smoothie
This romantic choco-berry smoothie is a plain yet addictive strawberry smoothie with the addition of your favourite chocolate and ice cream.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 1 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 3 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 177 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Choco-Berry Smoothie
- strawberries - 1 cup
- honey - 2 tablespoons
- milk - 1 1/2 cup
- vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon
- chocolate chunks - 1/2 cup
- ice cream ( I am using 2 choco-vanilla cones) - 4 scoops
- whipped cream for topping
- chocolate sauce
- berry sauce for topping
- chocolate for topping
» How to Make Choco-Berry Smoothie //
- Combine strawberry, milk, honey and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Place two scoops of ice cream, and chocolate chunks in each cup.
- Pour the strawberry smoothie over it. The ice cream will float up.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate, and strawberry sauce, and a piece of your favorite chocolate. Serve immediately.
- No notes for this recipe.