Rice Krispie Cornflakes Bhel
This is a healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan snack made with rice krispie and cornflakes. It has tangy and spicy flavors and crispy, crunchy texture.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/rice-krispie-cornflakes-bhel-video/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Snacks
Cuisine = International
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 161 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Rice Crisps Cornflakes Bhel //
- Cornflakes - 1 cup
- Rice Crisps, or krispies - 1 cup
- Onions, finely chopped - ¾ cup
- Tomatoes, finely chopped - ¾ cup
- Cucumber, finely chopped - ½ cup
- Green chillies finely chopped - 2
- Chili nuts - ½ cup
- Ritz crackers - 8-10
- Sriracha sauce -1½ tbsp
- Tomato ketchup - 4-5 tbsp
- Black salt or sea salt to taste
- Cumin powder - 2 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Chat masala powder - 2 tsp
» For serving //
- Lemon, deseeded
- Chat masala powder
- Freshly chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
» Making Rice Krispie Cornflakes Bhel //
- Add cornflakes, rice crisps, onions, tomato, cucumber, green chili, chili nuts, broken ritz crackers, black salt, cumin powder, red chili powder, chat masala, sriracha sauce and Tomato ketchup.
- Toss well to combine.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle some chat masala powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and and serve immediately.
- No notes for this recipe.