Red Cabbage Stuffed Paratha
Red Cabbage Stuffed Paratha is a delicious Indian flatbread stuffed with scrumptious cabbage stuffing. This flavorful flatbread makes a tasty breakfast.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/red-cabbage-stuffed-paratha-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 20 minutes
Total Time = 30 minutes
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 301 calories
Serving Size = 1 Paratha
» For Red Cabbage Stuffed Paratha Dough //
- 2 cups wheat flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup or more water for kneading dough
- Oil for roasting paratha
» For Red Cabbage Stuffed Paratha filling //
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste, or crushed
- 1 medium-sized green chili, chopped
- Salt to taste taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Pinch of asafetida
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
» Make Red Cabbage Stuffed Paratha Dough //
- Take a mixing bowl. Add flour, and salt, along with enough water.
- And knead to make a semi-soft dough. Cover with cling film and keep aside.
» Make Red Cabbage Stuffed Paratha Filling //
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, and asafetida. When seeds start to crackle, add chopped onions to it. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Now add chopped green chilies, and crushed ginger-garlic to it.
- Mix well and saute for 2 minutes. Now add chopped red cabbage, salt, red chili powder, and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Add gram flour, dried mango powder, and garam masala powder to it.
- Mix well and cook for 6-7 minutes. Remove the stuffing from the pan and set aside to cool.
- No notes for this recipe.