Pizza Dough Twists with Parsley
Pizza Dough Twists With Parsley And Sesame is super easy and super fun recipe. This would make a great weekend snack for the kids and grown-ups alike.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/pizza-dough-twists-parsley-and-sesame-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 18 minutes
Total Time = 28 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 16 Twists
Nutrition Info = 65 calories
Serving Size = 1 Twist
» For Pizza Dough Twists with Parsley //
- Leftover Pizza Dough - 1 Lb (I Am Using Whole Wheat Pizza Dough)
- Flour For Work Surface
- Melted Butter - 4 Tablespoons
- Parsley Chopped - 1/4 Cup
- Garlic Powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Milk Or Cream For Brushing
- Sesame Seeds For The Sprinkle
» How to Make Pizza Dough Twists with Parsley //
- Preheat oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Roll the pizza dough out onto a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin. It should be about 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut the edges to make it a perfect square.
- In a small bowl add parsley, melted butter, garlic powder, and salt. (You can also add ground pepper if you wish)
- Mix well until combined.
- Brush the entire surface of the dough with parsley butter mixture.
- Cut the dough in half lengthwise.
- Then cut widthwise into a 1/2-inch strip of dough, making 16 strips.
- Twist each strip multiple times. Leave a few inches between each twist.
- Brush with milk or cream and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until pale golden and the dough is crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with some pepper mayonnaise or any other dip.
- No notes for this recipe.