Pineapple Salsa Papadum Cones
Pineapple Salsa Papadum Cones are a new Indianized twist to the great spanish salsa. Juicy Pineapple salsa and spicy crispy papads make a great snack.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/pineapple-salsa-papadum-cones-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 20 minutes
Category = Appetizer
Cuisine = Indo-Mexican
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 87 calories
Serving Size = 1 Cone
» For Pineapple Salsa Papadum Cones //
- pineapple, chopped - 2 cups
- red onion, chopped - 1
- red bell pepper, chopped - 1
- cayenne pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- salt, as per taste
- cilantro, chopped - 2 tablespoons
- fresh lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- brown sugar - 1 tablespoon
- papadum (papad) - 4
» How to Make Pineapple Salsa //
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients to the bowl, and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Method of papadum cones //
- Cut the papadums into halves. Heat a grill pan and roast the papadums.
- Shape papadum immediately into a cone. Repeat the same process with remaining papadums. Your cones are ready.
» Serving //
- Stuff the pineapple salsa into the papadum cones.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
- No notes for this recipe.