Persimmon Chocolate Bundt Cake (with Video)
Try this super easy, and mouth-watering Persimmon Chocolate Bundt cake. This cake is fruity-sugary-sweet and chocolatey, as a chocolate cake tend to be.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 1 hour(s) 20 minutes
Total Time = 1 hour(s) 30 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = International
Serves = 10-12 pieces
Nutrition Info = 238 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Persimmon Chocolate Bundt Cake //
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- bread flour - 3 cup
- butter or baking margarine - 1 cup
- cocoa powder - 5 tablespoons
- eggs - 2 medium
- milk - 1 cup
- persimmon puree - ¾ cup
- sugar - 1 cup
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
» For Chocolate Ganache //
- milk chocolate - 200 grams
- heavy cream - 1 cup
- salt as per taste
» For Decoration //
- Sliced almonds
- Chopped milk chocolate
» How to Make Persimmon Chocolate Bundt Cake //
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- In a bowl, whisk the flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. Set this aside.
- Butter and dust with flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In another large bowl, mix butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Now add eggs and whisk until combined.
- Add persimmon puree, vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and whisk well.
- Add milk little at a time and whisk until the mixture is fluffy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it rest for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat a pan. Add cream and chocolate and whisk well.
- Whisk continuously and let it come to a boil. Immediately remove from heat and let it cool completely.
- Take a plate and gently invert onto a plate or rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle cake with chocolate ganache.
- Top with chopped chocolate and sliced almonds.
- Enjoy this festive cake with a cup of coffee or mulled wine!
- No notes for this recipe.