This rich, creamy, sweet, and indulging peach lassi is loaded with fresh succulent peach and refreshing minty flavors. You can drink it anytime.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/peach-lassi/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 02 minutes
Cook Time = 02 minutes
Total Time = 04 minutes
Category = Drink
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 2 large
Nutrition Info = 181 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Peach Lassi //
- 1 cup peeled peach slices (you can also use them with the skin)
- 1 cup any types of chilled natural yogurt (I used 2% Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup chilled milk
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 6-7 ice cubes
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey/sugar, or to taste (completely optional)
» How to Make Peach Lassi //
- Put the peach slices in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Next, add yogurt, milk, mint leaves, ice cubes, cardamom powder, sweetener.
- Blend until well mixed and smooth.
- Pour lassi into 2 serving glasses while nice and cold.
- Sprinkle with some ground cardamom and enjoy it. You can store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a day.
- Adding sweetener is completely optional here. If adding it, then you can choose any type of sweetener in thispeach lassi recipe.
- If the peaches you are adding in the lassi are too ripe and too sweet, then you probably dont need any sweetener in this lassi.
- I added mint leaves for a refreshing minty flavor. If you dont like to use mint leaves, then feel free to skip it.
- To make sweet and salty lassi, add a pinch of regular to kosher salt to this lassi.
- If you have little ones at home who don?t like even a tiny piece of skin in their lassi, so remove peach skinfor this recipe. But you can also make lassi without removing the skin. That would also taste good.
- The addition of ice cubes gives this lassi a thick, creamy, and desired texture. However, you can certainly skip the ice part, if you dont want to use them.
- You can also add additional fruit to this peach lassi.
- Lassis are generally made with a combination of yogurt and chilled water. To make it richer in taste, I prefer adding milk. Feel free to go with the same amount of water.
- Juicier and riper peaches make the most delicious peach lassi. So always use juicy and ripe peaches for this peach lassi recipe.
- Add mangoes to make mango peach lassi. Or you can also add bananas to make banana peach lassi.