One Pan Thai Yellow Curry Macaroni
One Pan Thai Yellow Curry Macaroni is no-stress, no-mess recipes for any weeknight. A perfect flavorful meal which is fuss-free for midweek entertaining.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/one-pan-thai-yellow-curry-mac-video/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 20 minutes
Total Time = 25 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Thai
Serves = 2-4
Nutrition Info = 217 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Macaroni
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Onion, sliced - 1 cup
- Mushroom, sliced - 1 cup
- Yellow Thai curry paste - 150g
- Curry powder - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Light coconut milk - 2.5 cup
- Macaroni - 2 cup (I am using wholegrain)
» For Serving //
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Lemon wedges for serving
» How to Make One Pan Thai Yellow Curry Macaroni //
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add sliced onions and saute well for 2 minutes.
- Now add sliced mushrooms and saute for about 2 more minutes.
- Add salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- After that, add Thai yellow Curry Paste and mix well.
- Then add coconut milk and stir well.
- Add macaroni and let it come to boil.
- Add curry powder and stir again until well again.
- Cover and cook until macaroni is cooked.
- Stir occasionally, and add some more water if needed.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and garnish with cilantro leaves. Top with peanuts and enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.