No Churn Peach Blueberry Ice Cream (Video)
This No-churn Peach Blueberry ice-cream is super creamy, full of peachy, blueberry and almond flavor. It is egg-free and madw without an icecream maker.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/no-churn-peach-blueberry-ice-cream-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 20 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 6
Nutrition Info = 185 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Peach Blueberry Ice Cream //
- 2 cups heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 can (400ml) sweetened condensed milkc
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh peach, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup blueberry fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
» For Serving //
- Blueberry jam
- Ground almonds
» How to Make Peach Blueberry Ice Cream //
- Place the heavy cream into a large bowl and whisk on a medium speed until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the blueberries and peaches.
- Fold gently, just until they?re all covered. Don?t over mix.
- Pour ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe tin or container.
- Sprinkle ground almond on top.
- Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
- Scoop out ice-cream in a cup or cone.
- Top with some blueberry jam and sprinkle some ground almonds. Serve!
- No notes for this recipe.