No-Bake Oats and Chia Energy Balls (Video)
These No-Bake Energy Balls are loaded with oats, shredded coconut, chia seeds, vanilla, honey, peanut butter, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and flax seeds.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/no-bake-oats-and-chia-energy-balls-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 10 minutes
Total Time = 15 minutes
Category = Snacks
Cuisine = World
Serves = 20
Nutrition Info = 204 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For No-Bake Oats and Chia Energy Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 100 g dark chocolate chopped
- 100 g white chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (for vegan version)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, (optional)
» How to Make No-Bake Oats and Chia Energy Balls//
- Combine oats, desiccated coconut, ground flax seed, chia seeds, dark chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
- Cover and chill dough in the refrigerator 30-40 minutes.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and roll into about 1-inch diameter balls.
- Store them in the fridge, and eat whenever you need a quick energy boost.
- You can refrigerate them for up to 1 week.
- You can also roll these balls in desiccated coconut.