No Bake Almond Flower Cookies - Badam Katli
These No Bake Almond Flower Cookies or Badam Katli make a quick and easy dessert for any occasion. Making these adorable flower cookies are so simple.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/no-bake-almond-flowers-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 0 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4-6
Nutrition Info = 203 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For No Bake Almond Flower Cookies
- Almond flour - 2 cup
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup
- Rose water - 1 tbsp
- Warm water for kneading dough
- Few drops of red food color (optional)
- Ghee for greasing
- Pistachio for garnish
- Flower cookie cutter
» How to Make No Bake Almond Flower Cookies //
- Add almond flour to a mixing bowl.
- Also add food color and rose water.
- Mix everything well until combined.
- Microwave this mixture for 30 seconds. Then add sugar and mix well.
- After that add avout 2-3 tsp of water at a time to knead the dough. Add more water if needed.
- Apply little ghee to the dough and roll it into a ball.
- Grease your palms with ghee and transfer this dough onto a parchment paper.
- Roll into ½ cm thick circle.
- Take flower cookie cutter and cut into flower shapes.
- Decorate each almond flower with pistachio and serve.
- No notes for this recipe.