Juicy Watermelon Pizza
Are you in a need of a light yet sweet, juicy and flavorful snack or even lunch idea? Try these Juicy Watermelon Pizza Bites to enjoy on a warm/hot day.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/juicy-watermelon-pizza-bites-video/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Appetizer
Cuisine = Italian
Serves = 10-12
Nutrition Info = 289 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Juicy Watermelon Pizza
- Chilled watermelon slices, cut 1-inch thick triangular wedges - 10-12
- Cream cheese or quark cheese - 1/2 cup
- Olives, sliced - 10-12
- Salt and pepper to taste
- dried oregano - 1 teaspoon
- pickled onions - 2 tablespoons
- Basil leaves - 10-12
- Balsamic glaze - 1 tablespoon
» How to Make Juicy Watermelon Pizza //
- Place watermelon wedges on a large platter or a flat surface.
- Spread cream cheese over watermelon wedges.
- Top with blueberries, olives, pickled onions.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and finally top with basil leaves.
- Enjoy chilled.
- No notes for this recipe.