Instant Bread Rasmalai Recipe
Bread Rasmalai is the twisted version of traditional Rasmalai where instead of paneer balls bread slices are used for soaking in saffron flavored thick milk.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/instant-bread-rasmalai-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 20 minutes
Total Time = 3 hour(s) 25 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 6-8
Nutrition Info = 235 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» Ingredients for Rasmalai:
- 1 liter + 2 tablespoons full fat or whole milk
- 6-8 white bread slices
- 1/4 cup sugar, or as per taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts for garnish
- 7-8 saffron strands
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon rose water (optional)
» For Serving:
- 1 tablespoon Chopped nuts for garnish
» Make Bred Rasmalai:
- Heat milk a pan thick bottomed pan. Let it for 7-8 minutes.
- Crush saffron strands along with 1 tablespoon milk.
- Add this to milk and boil it till it reduced to half. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Now, add sugar and mix well again.
- When the sugar is melted, add cardamom, chopped nuts and boil for 10 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add rose water. Let it cool slightly. Refrigerate ras for 2-3 hours if you want to serve chilled.
- Cut the bread slices into round shape using a cookie cutter.
- Soak bread slices in prepared saffron milk (ras) for a minute.
- Transfer into a serving plate. Drizzle some more (saffron milk) ras on top.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, saffron strands and rose petals. Serve it immediately.
- No notes for this recipe.