Indian Style Triple Egg Fried Rice Recipe
This restaurant style quick and easy triple egg fried rice makes a great lunch for weekdays. Make 30 minutes Triple Egg Fried Rice with a video tutorial.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/indian-style-triple-egg-fried-rice-easy-egg-fried-rice-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 20 minutes
Total Time = 25 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4-5
Nutrition Info = 165 calories
Serving Size = 100 g
» For Indian Style Triple Easy Egg Fried Rice:
- 3 Cups cooked Rice (I used basmati)
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, peeled and grated
- 2 large sized eggs
- 1 large sized onion, sliced
- 1 medium sized tomato, sliced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 2 fresh chili slit
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon oil
» For Serving:
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Almonds, sliced
- Cilantro (coriander) leaves
- Lemon juice
» Roast eggs:
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan, and sprinkle black pepper powder.
- Put 2 hard-boiled egg halves on the pan, and roast till golden in color. The yolk side should face down.
- Remove the roasted eggs from the pan and transfer them onto a plate. Set them aside. Repeat with the other two egg halves
» Make Indian Style Triple Easy Egg Fried Rice:
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil to the same pan.
- Add fresh green/red chilies. (I have used Espanola Chili Peppers, you can use any chili you like.) Let them sauté for 2 minutes.
- Next, add onions and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add carrot juliennes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced tomatoes and sauté on high heat for about 3 minutes.
- After that, add salt, turmeric powder and mix well. Sauté for another minute.
- Arrange the veggies on one side of the pan and pour 1 egg at a time.
- Stir it continuously till it is scrambled lightly .
- Mix them well along with the stirfried veggies and stir for a minute.
- Now add 2 grated hard-boiled eggs and mix well until combined. Cook for another minute.
- Add cooked and cooled rice and combine until well coated. (At this stage, you can also add some garam masala powder).
- Cook it on medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer fried rice to a serving bowl and Top with sautéed eggs. - Drizzle with some lemon juice. Garnish with coriander leaves, chili peppers, and almonds.
- Serve hot with onion tomato raita, egg curry, or any curry of your choice.
- No notes for this recipe.