Perfect Indian Summer Drink Jaljeera - Jal Jira Recipe
Learn How To Make perfect Jaljeera recipe with step-by-step video tutorial. This is a non-alcoholic Indian drink made using fresh coriander, mint and spices.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/how-to-make-perfect-indian-summer-drink-jal-jeera-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 4 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4-6
Nutrition Info = 15 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Jal Jeera:
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves
- 1 inch piece ginger
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons amchoor powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, (optional)
- Black salt or regular salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
- Ice cubes
- Chilled lemon soda or chilled water as required
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
» Make Jal Jeera:
- Grind the ginger, mint leaves and coriander leaves with 1/4 glass water in the blender to make a fine paste.
- Pour mint, coriander liquid into a jug. (You can pass it through the strainer to remove the herb remains, I like mine without straining.)
- Add the lemon juice, amchoor powder, roasted cumin powder, black salt, black pepper powder and stir well the mixture.
- Add ice cubes and lemon soda or water and stir again.
- Add more ice cubes to serving glasses and pour ?Jal Jeera?.
- Garnished with a slice of lemon and mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- No notes for this recipe.