Chocolate Spoons Recipe
I LOVE chocolate, I LOVE chocolate, I LOVE Chocolate! No matter how many times I say it. The more I say it, the more I love my CHOCOLATE. It is a secret.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/eleventh-hour-chocolate-spoons-valentines-day/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 30 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 35 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = American
Serves = 20
Nutrition Info = 299 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Chocolate Spoons
- any of your favorite milk chocolate - 250g
- your favorite sprinkles
- plastic spoons - 20
» How to Make Chocolate Spoons //
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and line up your plastic spoons.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and melt in the microwave on full power in short 30 second. Repeat the process time until chocolate is completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Using a small spoon, carefully pour a little melted chocolate to fill each spoon three forth full, then decorate with sprinkles.
- Place the tray of filled spoons into the fridge to set. Take out and enjoy with your loved ones!
- No notes for this recipe.