Dark Rum Strawberry Mango Mojito Recipe
This refreshingly classic Dark Rum Strawberry Mango Mojito with muddled strawberrie, mangoes, lime, and mint makes a fresh fruity cocktail.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 1 hour(s) 5 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 1 hour(s) 20 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Cuban
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 215 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Simple Syrup:
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
» For Mojito:
- 3/4 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 cup mango
- 2 lime wedges
- 8 tbsp simple syrup
- 10-12 large fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup dark or gold rum
- 1/2 cup club soda or soda water
» Make Simple Syrup:
- Add 4 cups of water to a saucepan.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of sugar in and stir it till it dissolves at medium heat.
- Simmer the saucepan for roughly 3 minutes.
- Add the syrup to a bowl and put it in the fridge to chill.
» Make Mojito:
- In a goblet glass, muddle half strawberries, half mangoes, half mint leaves, 4 tablespoons simple syrup, and 1 lemon wedge.
- Fill glass 2/3 with ice cubes.
- Pour in the 1/4 cup rum.
- Shake well, repeat the process to make second serving.
- Top each glass with about 1/4 cup soda water.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, lime wedges, or strawberries! Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.