Classic and Easy Cherry Lassi Ice Cream (Video Recipe)
Cherry Lassi Ice Cream has an amazing tang and sweetness. This refreshing and delicious yogurt based ice cream is perfect on a hot summer day.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/classic-and-easy-cherry-lassi-ice-cream-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 3 hour(s) 0 minutes
Cook Time = 3 minutes
Total Time = 3 hour(s) 3 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 265 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Cherry Lassi Ice Cream
- Cherries, pitted - 1 cup
- Low fat Greek yogurt - 3/4 cup (You can use full fat yogurt too)
- Condensed milk - 4 tbsp or more
- Ground cardamom - 1/2 tbsp
» Making Cherry Lassi Ice Cream
- In a blender, add cherries, condensed milk, yogurt, and cardamom.
- Blend until puree.
- After blending the ingredients together, transfer cherry lassi to air-tight container.
- Cover with a cling wrap and freeze in freezer for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Scoop the ice cream.
- Adjust the consistency with water, if needed.