Chow Mein Stuffed Puffs
Chow Mein Stuffed Puffs is vegetarian snack recipes. This is perfect for lunch, dinner, or breakfast. Full of veggeis, and kids would love these puffs.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/chow-mein-stuffed-puffs/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 23 minutes
Total Time = 33 minutes
Category = Snack
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 8 Puffs
Nutrition Info = 176 calories
Serving Size = 1 Puff
» For Chow Mein Stuffed Puffs:
- 8 puff pastry sheets
- 1 packet Noodles (cooked as per instructions)
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, julienned
- 1 medium-sized carrot, julienned
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 1 medium-sized onion, julienned
- 2 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons chili tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt as per taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
» How to Make Chow Mein Stuffed Puffs:
- Add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil to noodles, and mix well. This will prevent them from sticking. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger paste, garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add all the vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes. Now add pepper powder, salt, soya sauce, and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vinegar, tomato sauce, and toss well. Add the drained noodles & mix until all is well combined.
- Remove from heat, and keep it aside.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F /200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the dough into rectangles. Place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the noodle filling on one of the rectangles, smoothing the noodles out to just before the edge of the pastry sheet.
- Wet the pastry sheet edges with milk or water.
- Now lay another rectangle of pastry sheet over the filling and seal the edges by crimping with the back of a fork.
- Repeat the same process with other sheets.
- Bake the puffs for about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite beverage.
- No notes for this recipe.