Chocolate Vanilla Mocha Frappuccino
Chocolate Vanilla Mocha Frappuccino is a chilled and refreshing summer drink. Quick and easy to make recipe made with easily availabe ingredients.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/chocolate-vanilla-mocha-frappuccino-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 7 minutes
Category = Beverage
Cuisine = International
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 291 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Chocolate Vanilla Mocha Frappuccino
- Instant coffee powder - 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla choco bars, sliced and sticks removed - 2
- Sugar (optional)
- Milk - 2 cups
- Ice cubes - 4 cups
- Vanilla ice cream - 1 cup
- Drinking chocolate powder - 1 tablespoon
» For Serving //
- Dollop of coffee ice cream
- Chocolate powder
» How to Make Chocolate Vanilla Mocha Frappuccino //
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses, top with a dollop of ice cream and sprinkle some chocolate powder. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.