Chocolate Lassi Egg Cups
These tiny egg shells are filled with chocolate lassi, topped with some whipped cream and cocoa powder. A perfect tiny treat to celebrate Easter.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/chocolate-lassi-egg-cups-for-easter/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 4 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 6
Nutrition Info = 293 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Chocolate Lassi Egg Cups
- Empty egg shells, washed and dried - 6 (try to break eggs only quarter from top, so that you will get large cup to fill in)
- Whole milk - ? cup
- Ground cinnamon - ¼ tsp
- Ground cardamom - ¼ tsp
- Nutella - 1 tbsp
- Milk chocolate, melted - 2 tbsp
- Creamy yogurt, chilled - ¾ cup
- Maple syrup - 2 tbsp cocoa powder for serving - 1 tsp
- Whipped cream for serving
» How to Make Chocolate Lassi Egg Cups //
- Take a bowl. Add melted chocolate and Nutella to it.
- Mix well. Add yogurt, milk, maple syrup, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom.
- Using a hand blender blend well until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the lassi into eggshells. Keep the egg cups in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Top with some whipped cream, and sprinkle with some cocoa powder. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.