Chocolate Chip Cookies Salted Peanuts Ice-cream Sundae
This easy to make Sundae is a delicious love affair between chocolate chip cookies and caramel icecream. An easy and classic dessert for the whole year.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/chocolate-chip-cookies-salted-peanuts-caramel-ice-cream-sundae/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 4 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = World
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 240 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Chocolate Chip Cookies Salted Peanuts Ice-cream Sundae
- caramel ice cream - 5 scoops
- salted roasted peanuts - 3 tablespoons
- chilled whip cream - ¼ cup
- chocolate chip cookies, crumbles - ½ cup
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
» How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Salted Peanuts Ice-cream Sundae //
- Take a large ice-cream bowl. Add ¼ cup chilled whip cream at the bottom.
- Add crumbled cookies on top of whip cream.
- Add ice-cream scoops on top of cookies. Add salted peanuts on top.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce. Top with cherries and cookies. Dig in!
- No notes for this recipe.