Chocolate Almond Milk with Frothy Coffee (Video Recipe)
Chocolate Almond Milk with Frothy Coffee is dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. A silky, creamy drink which is packed with a good dose of chocolate flavor.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/chocolate-almond-milk-with-frothy-coffee-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 7 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = World
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 263 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For frothy coffee //
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar, more if needed
- 1/4 cup boiled water
- For chocolate almond milk //
- 3.5 cups Almond milk, chilled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder + more for sprinkle
- 1 tablespoon vanilla/almond extract
» Step by step instructions below //
- Add coffee, sugar boiled water to a bowl.
- Froth using a milk frother until foamy or until the mixture has tripled in volume. Freeze for 10-12 hours.
- Combine chilled almond milk, cocoa, and vanilla/almond extract in a jar.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon frozen coffee in a serving cup.
- Pour almond chocolate milk (shake well before pouring).
- Sprinkle cocoa powder.
- Enjoy with your favourite snacks.
- If you don't want to use almond milk, then you can replace it with any of your favorite milk.