Blueberry Kiwi Cooler
Blueberry Kiwi Cooler is very refreshing, tangy and sweet drink which is perfect to sip and relax on any evening. An awesome delight to quench your thirst.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/blueberry-kiwi-cooler-recipestory/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 3 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 5 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = World
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 179 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Blueberry Kiwi Cooler
- 2 glass crushed ice
- 4 tablespoons sugar syrup
- 4 tablespoons kiwi, peeled and mashed
- 4 tablespoons blueberry mashed
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 500 ml chilled soda
» How to Make Blueberry Kiwi Cooler //
- In a tall glass, add ½ cup of crushed ice.
- Pour 1 tbsp kiwi, 1 tablespoon blueberry, 1 tablespoon sugar syrup, 1 tablespoon lemon juice over it.
- Repeat the same process to make 3 more glasses.
- Add soda water to each glass and top with kiwi slices.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.