Banana Chocolate Muffins
Banana Chocolate Muffins with wheat Flour is the healthier version of usual banana chocolate muffins. These delicious no-mess muffins are easy to make.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/banana-chocolate-muffins-wheat-flour-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 25 minutes
Total Time = 35 minutes
Category = Dessert
Cuisine = World
Serves = 6
Nutrition Info = 183 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Banana Chocolate Muffins
- All-Purpose Flour - ½ Cup
- Wheat Flour - ½ Cup
- Baking Soda - ¾ Tsp
- Baking Powder - ¾ Tsp
- Salt - ½ Tsp
- Sugar - ¾ Cup (Or As Per Taste)
- Ripe Bananas, Mashed - 3
- Egg, Lightly Beaten - 1
- Cup Vegetable Oil - ? Cup
- Vanilla Essence- ½ Tsp
- Cocoa Powder - ½ Cup
- Baking Chocolate For Topping
» How to Make Banana Chocolate Muffins //
- Preheat oven to 375° F/ 190° C. Line muffin tray with liners.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl, mix bananas, sugar, egg and oil, and vanilla essence.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the banana mixture and whisk well.
- Evenly distribute the batter into muffin pan. Add some baking chocolate bars on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool for few minutes.
- Remove from pan, and enjoy with your favorite coffee or tea.
- No notes for this recipe.