Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad with Kiwi Dressing
This is a light, fresh, healthy, gluten-free and full of flavor salad. It can be vegan if you skip egg. It makes a great picnic, perfect work/holiday lunch.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/avocado-tomato-cucumber-salad-kiwi-dressing-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = World
Serves = 2-4
Nutrition Info = 250 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Kiwi Olive Dressing //
- Kiwi, peeled and crushed - ¼ cup
- Olive, crushed - ¼ cup
- Olive oil - 4 tbsp
- Apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Ground pepper - 1-2 tsp
- Himalayan salt to taste
» For salad //
- Tomato, diced - ½ cup
- Cucumber, diced - ½ cup
- Onion, diced - ¼ cup
- Avocado chopped - 2
- Kidney beans, cooked or canned - 1 cup
- Carrot ribbons - ¼ cup
» For Serving //
- Fresh basil leaves
- Orange slices - 2-3
- Carrot ribbons - 4-5
- Pickled onions - 2 tbsp
- Hard boiled egg, sliced - 1 (Omit egg to make it VEGAN)
- Handful of walnuts
- Chili flakes
- Ground pepper
» How to Make Kiwi olive dressing //
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well until combined.
- Set it aside.
» How to Make Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad //
- Add tomato, cucumber, onions, avocado, carrot ribbons, kidney beans to a large bowl.
- Pour ¾ kiwi olive dressing and toss to combine well.
» How to Serve Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad //
- Arrange salad in a serving dish.
- Also add basil leaves, orange slices, carrot ribbons, boiled egg and pickled onions.
- Pour remained kiwi olive dressing on top.
- Sprinkle chili flakes, and ground pepper.
- Garnish with walnuts. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.
For questions and suggestions:
If you have any questions or suggestions about this recipe, please do contact us via this contact form or via the social channels:
Website: www.mygingergarlickitchen.com // Contact Form // Facebook Page // Youtube Page // Instagram Page // Pinterest Page