Apple Cucumber Mozzarella Pearls Salad
This easy Apple Cucumber Mozzarella Pearls Salad is so fresh, and is literally bursting with color and flavor! It is trouble-free to put together too.
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 5 minutes
Total Time = 10 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = World
Serves = 4
Nutrition Info = 233 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» List of Ingredients
- Following are all the ingredients
- 2 medium-sized apple, sliced
- 4 medium heads lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 2 cups halved, and sliced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons pistachio, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
» How to Make Apple Cucumber Mozzarella Pearls Salad //
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, apple, lettuce, cheese, parsley, and keep it aside.
- Take a small bowl, and whisk the lemon juice, oil, salt, crushed red pepper, and ground black pepper.
- Pour over cucumber mixture, and toss well to coat.
- Just before serving, add croutons, raisins, pistachio, and sprinkle some chili pepper.
- Serve it along with buttered crisp bread. Enjoy!
- No notes for this recipe.