Almonds Oat Cookies - Eggless
Eggless Almonds Oat Cookies are healthy because they are made with oatmeal and almond flour. These easy to make cookies are a healthy option for breakfast.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/almonds-oat-cookies/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 15 minutes
Total Time = 25 minutes
Category = Snack
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 12-14
Nutrition Info = 145 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Almonds Oat Cookies
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup butter or vegetable margarine
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp of sprinkles (optional)
» How to Make Almonds Oat Cookies
- Preheat the oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Line 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
- In a large bowl cream together sugars, (margarine)butter, and almond extract with an electric mixer until blended and smooth.
- Sift together all purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and mix well.
- Stir in oats, and sliced almonds to the flour mix and mix well again.
- Add this flour mixture to butter and mix well to make a dough.
- Take the cookie dough, and roll into walnut sized balls. This would make 12-14 balls.
- Flatten with the palm of your hand and spread sprinkles on the top of cookies.
- Place all the cookies on baking tray, and bake for 12 minutes. At this time cookies are just setting, so they will be really doughy and delicious.
- If you like them more crisp, cook for 3 more minutes, or until just they turn light brown in color.
- Remove the cookies from the sheet, and let them cool for completely on the wire cooling rack.
- Enjoy these delicious warm cookies with a glass of milk, coffee, or tea.
- No notes for this recipe.