Puff Pastry Cheese and Pesto Swirls
4-Ingredient Cheesy Garlicky Pesto Puff Pastry Swirls are so simple to cook. To make them you need some puff pastry, basil pesto, garlic powder and cheese.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/4-ingredient-cheesy-garlicky-pesto-puff-pastry-swirls/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 15 minutes
Total Time = 20 minutes
Category = Appetizer
Cuisine = World
Serves = 12
Nutrition Info = 45 calories
Serving Size = 1 swirl
» For Puff Pastry Cheese and Pesto Swirl
- 3 frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 8 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
» How to Make Puff Pastry Cheese and Pesto Swirl
- Heat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Lay puff pastry on a flat work surface. Spread the pesto evenly over the dough. Then spread cheese. Sprinkle the garlic powder over the cheese.
- Roll the dough up from one of the short sides, into a jelly roll.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the dough into about 4 (1/2-inch) slices. Repeat the same with other pastry sheets.
- Place the swirls, cut-side down, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the pastry golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit on the pan for about 5 minutes and then transfer to a serving plate. Serve!
- No notes for this recipe.