Korean Strawberry Milk
This 3 ingredient easy and delicious Homemade Korean strawberry milk is made with freshly chopped strawberries, homemade strawberry syrup, and milk.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/strawberry-milk/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 7 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Korean
Serves = 3
Nutrition Info = 201 calories
Serving Size = 1
» Ingredients For Strawberry Milk:
- 250 grams fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 450 ml chilled milk
» How to make Strawberry Milk:
- Chop strawberries.
- Add half of the strawberries to a heat-proof bowl.
- Also, add 1/4 cup sugar to the bowl. Smash and mix using a spoon until strawberries release juice.
- Heat in microwave for 30-40 minutes. Alternatively, heat in a saucepan until boiled.
- Remove from the microwave, and stir for a couple of seconds. Keep it aside to cool.
- Pour strawberry syrup into a sterilized glass bottle.
- Top with chopped strawberries.
- Then fill the bottle with chilled milk to the rim. Close with the lid, and store in the refrigerator.
- Shake the bottle and pour into serving glasses.
- Alternatively, add cooled strawberry syrup to a tall glass. Top with chopped strawberries and chilled milk. Stir it and enjoy!
- Don't use fat-free milk here, it won't taste so good. Also when choosing dairy-free milk, make sure you don't add too watery milk.
- The strawberry syrup I've made has tiny chunks of strawberries. This is because instead of pureeing, I smashed strawberries with the fork. However, if you want pureed syrup then feel free to make a puree with the strawberries and sugar mix.
- I have made strawberry syrup with fresh strawberries, but you can also use frozen ones for making syrup.
- Always use the chilled milk to make strawberry milk.