Strawberry Masala Chaas (Spiced Strawberry Buttermilk)
Strawberry Masala Chaas is a strawberry flavoured spiced North Indian buttermilk. It is healthy and refreshing drink - a perfect treat for the summer.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/strawberry-masala-chaas-spiced-strawberry-buttermilk/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 2 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 4 minutes
Category = Drinks
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 204 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Strawberry Masala Chaas //
- fresh strawberries - 1/2 cup
- natural yogurt - 1 cup
- green chili, chopped - 1
- cilantro leaves, chopped - 1 tablesoon
- himalayan Black Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- salt - to taste
- chaat masala - 3/4 teaspoon
- cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- chilled water - 2 cups
- ice cubes - few, for serving, optional
» How to Make Strawberry Masala Chaas //
- Add all the ingredients except ice cues to the blender.
- Blend well until frothy.
- Add ice cubes to the serving glasses, and pour chass into the glass.
- Garnish with cumin powder, cilantro and strawberries.
- Serve Strawberry Masala Chaas chilled and keep your loved ones hydrate during summer!
- No notes for this recipe.