Red Grapes Onion Cucumber Raita (RECIPE + STORY)
Red Grapes Onion Cucumber Raita is one of those dishes which can be prepared quickly in just a few minutes. Not so much messy, but super rich and creamy.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/red-grapes-onion-cucumber-raita/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 5 minutes
Cook Time = 2 minutes
Total Time = 7 minutes
Category = Side Dish
Cuisine = Indian
Serves = 4-6
Nutrition Info = 233 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Red Grapes Onion Cucumber Raita
- natural yogurt - 2 1/2 cup
- salt - 1/2 tsp (or as per taste)
- red chili powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- sugar - 1 teaspoon
- cucumber chopped - 1/2 cup
- red onion, chopped - 1 large
- cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- red seedless grapes, sliced in half - 2 cups or 300 grams
- cilantro leaves, chopped
» How to Make Red Grapes Onion Cucumber Raita //
- Add yogurt, salt, cumin powder, red chili powder, cilantro leaves, and sugar to a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Add grapes, onion, and cucumber and mix well.
- Refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some red chili powder and garnish and serve chilled.
- No notes for this recipe.