Pumpkin Muesli Chocolate Bread
Pumpkin Muesli Chocolate Bread is made with pumpkin, museli, and chocolate. Then swirled with chocolate and a layer of muesli and sprinkle of brown sugar.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/pumpkin-muesli-chocolate-bread-video-recipe/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 10 minutes
Cook Time = 50 minutes
Total Time = 1 hour(s)
Category = Breakfast
Cuisine = American
Serves = 1 loaf
Nutrition Info = 226 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Chocolate Filling //
- Dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate - 200 grams
- Fresh Cream - 200 ml or 2dl
» For Bread //
- Pumpkin puree - 3/4 cup
- Melted butter or oil - 1/2 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoons
- Buttermilk - 1/4 cup or more if batter is too thick
- Bread flour - 200 grams or 1 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar - 165 grams or 3/4 cup + 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Pumpkin pie spice - 2 teaspoons
- Fruits and nut muesli - 1/4 cup + 4 teaspoons
» How to Make Pumpkin Muesli Chocolate Bread //
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F.
- Brush a pan with butter and dust with some sugar. (9 X 5 inch - 23X 13 cm loaf pan would be good)
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, cream together brown sugar, eggs and vanilla and the pumpkin puree until creamy.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until combined.
- Add buttermilk and whisk again.
- Fold in 1/4 cup muesli and mix well.
- Add chocolate and cream to a mixin bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir well until combined. Chocolate filling is ready. Keep it aside.
- Pour the 3/4 of the batter into the prepared greased loaf pan.
- Add chocolate filling to create a chocolate layer.
- Add 1/4 of the batter and and top with rest of the chocolate filling.
- Make swirls with a knife or tooth piece.
- Sprinkle muesli and brown sugar on top, and then bake for about 50-60 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Then invert onto a wire rack or a clean surface.
- Slice and enjoy.
- To make Pumpkin pie spice, mix 1(1/2) teaspoons ground cinnamon + 1/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg + 1/4 teaspoons ground ginger + 1/4 teaspoons ground cloves.