Pepper Corn Arugula Pizza with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Making this Pepper Corn Arugula Pizza from scratch is super easy. A drizzle of Mayonnaise Pepper on top is all you need make a classic Friday Pizza Night.
Recipe Source Link:https://www.mygingergarlickitchen.com/pepper-corn-arugula-pizza-with-sun-dried-tomatoes-and-mayonnaise-pepper-drizzle/
« Go back Print this recipe »
Prep Time = 15 minutes
Cook Time = 40 minutes
Total Time = 55 minutes
Category = Main
Cuisine = Italian
Serves = 2
Nutrition Info = 252 calories
Serving Size = 1 serving
» For Pizza Dough //
- bread flour - 2 cups
- warm water - 1 cup
- active dry yeast - 2 teaspoons
- powdered sugar - 2 teaspoons
- salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- olive oil - 1-2 tablespoons
- some extra flour for rolling and sprinkle
» For Toppings //
- slices of red bell pepper - 10-12
- mayonnaise pepper - 1/2 cup
- sun-dried tomatoes - 5-6
- red onion, sliced - 1
- sweet corn kernels - 1/4 cup
- pickled yellow pepper, sliced - 1-3
- fresh arugula - 1 cup
- mozzarella slices - 2
- grated mozzarella cheese - 1 1/4 cup
- pizza sauce - 1/4 cup
- pepper powder
» Making The Dough //
- In a bowl, combine water, yeast and sugar. Mix with a spoon, then let it sit for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Take a large bowl, and add flour and salt to it. Mix well. Add yeast water and olive oil.
- Mix to combine using your hands or stand mixer with the dough hook attachment.
- Knead until it comes together or form into a dough ball. Cover the dough ball with cling film and let it rest in a warm place to rise for about 1 hour.
- Knead the dough again and divide the ball into two pieces.
- Roll them into a ball again.
- Now sprinkle little flour on the bottom of a tray.
- Place these dough balls as shown in the picture.
- Cover with cling film and keep the dough in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Your dough is ready. You can now start assembling the pizzas.
» Assembling The Pizza //
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/175°C.
- Lightly flour a counter to roll the dough.
- Use your hands or a rolling pin to roll the dough out until you have a flattened disk of desired size.
- Place the pizzas on a floured baking pan and then use your hands to gently tug.
- Spread pizza sauce over the pizza dough. Sprinkle grated cheese.
- Now place sliced cheese.
- Now add bell pepper, corn, pickled yellow pepper and sliced onions.
- Sprinkle some oregano on top.
- Bake the pizza in a middle rack for 30-25 minutes or until the cheese is all melty.
- Transfer pizza to the lowest shelf and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- This would give such a nice crisp to pizza.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and and sprinkle with fresh arugula and drizzle mayonnaise pepper.
- Slice into desired shape and ATTACK!
- No notes for this recipe.